Garlic is known to remove toxins from your scalp and reduce damage to your hair roots, its sulphur content helps you in rebuilding hair shaft and replenish lost hair to a large extent. Whereas, ginger is known to prevent hair loss, control dandruff, nourishing hair with fatty acids and tackle dryness. Thus, together they form the perfect concoction and remedy for hair growth. Here are a few ways in which you can use these ingredients for rapid hair growth :
Garlic and Ginger Mask for hair
- One small piece ginger
- 3-4 garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Make a paste of the ginger.
- Grate the garlic pods and extract juice.
- Mix the paste and extract juice together and blend well.
- Add the coconut oil to this mixture and mix well.
- Apply this Mask to hair for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and a mild shampoo. Condition hair.
This hair mask can be used 1-2 times a week for best results.
Garlic and Ginger DIY treatment at home to get rapid Hair Growth
Ginger and Garlic Juice Concentrate for Hair Growth
- 4-5 garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- Plain water
- Grate the garlic and ginger and add to a pan of boiling water.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take it off the heat, strain this mixture and separate the juice.
- Apply the juice to the scalp directly.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash with plain water and a mild shampoo.
The juice concentrate is to be applied about once in a week for best and quick results.
Ginger, Garlic and Lemon Juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of grated garlic
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ – 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Blend all of these ingredients together well till you get a fine paste.
- Apply this paste to your scalp and keep for about 25 minutes.
- Wash it off properly with a very mild shampoo (preferably sulphate-free) and cold water. Condition hair after washing.
The hair mask should be applied twice a week for best results. Lemon has collagen-boosting properties and when its combined with the antimicrobial property of ginger, they restore the pH of the scalp and promote hair growth.
Ginger, Garlic and Moringa Leaf Hair Rinse
- 1-2 tablespoons garlic grated
- 1-2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 cup of Moringa leaves (Drumstick leaves)
- 2 cups water
- Boil the Moringa leaves and grated garlic & ginger for about 10 minutes in the water.
- Let the concoction cool down.
- Strain this concoction and set aside.
- After you, shampoo and condition your hair (cold water for shampoo and conditioning suggested), pour this concoction and rinse your hair well.
Use this rinse once a week. Moringa leaves are known to contain calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and other important elements for hair growth. It is also known to be rich in vitamins A, C, D, E and K. It contains antioxidants which help in keeping hair free of damage and health.