Skin is the mirror to our personality and health. Hence healthy, young and fresh skin represents a lot about anyone. No one would like to have wrinkled and sagging dull skin even if you are in an age group where it’s something considered as normal. However, looking young is not a piece of cake and we had to work a lot and take utmost care to look at least the same as our biological age. Whatever the reason might be of looking overage but we try our best to hide those aging signs. Skin is the most prune part of the body to be affected very early with these symptoms and it’s very difficult to hide it. Meanwhile, many people including celebrities are trying out different ways and techniques to look young like Botox and some other surgeries. However, besides all the benefits that they get from them, adverse effects are much more long-lasting than the benefits. In fact, the cost is just beyond the limit of an average person, therefore, one must find alternative ways to cure such problems.
Next solution that opts people opt for is medical and therapies but anyhow they too have many side effects and the results are not long lasting. As soon as you stop using pharmaceuticals products your skin becomes duller and damaged then it was in the first place.
Lastly but the most effective and harmless way is to take care of home remedies and using natural substances to treat the main cause. In fact, slight changes in lifestyle and diet do miracles that no medicine can do. In addition to slight changes, you can use this remedy to look much younger than your biological age.
Natural DIY Botox Mask:
This mask has almost the same effects as Botox and is inexpensive and without any adverse effect. Carrots are rich in vitamin and minerals needed for healthy skin, therefore, applying on the face will do wonders to your skin.
- Organic Carrot Juice, 5 tablespoon
- Cornstarch, 1 tablespoon
- Sour cream, 1 tablespoon
How to prepare:
- Take a bowl and add 100 ml of water in it then mix cornstarch and put it on low flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture until homogenous mixture is formed and it becomes slight denser.
- Set it aside and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Now add carrot juice and sour cream in the pot and mix it well.
How to apply:
- Wash your face with a mild face wash and pat dry.
- Now apply this mask using a face brush and then let it air dry.
- Wait for at least 30 minutes until the paste is completely dried.
- Now wash your face with slightly warm water and scrub off the mask using fingers.
- Apply this mask 3 to 5 times a week for at least a month to get the better result.
- You can store the prepared, mixture in the refrigerator up to a month.
This mask will heal all the scars and help you develop healthy skin cells and remove the dead skin cell. However, wrinkles disappear in no time and you will look young and prettier. Best time to use this mask is at night time before to bed when you remove all your routine makeup. In addition to this mask also improve the kind of food you are taking and try to avoid junk food by replacing them with fresh fruits and veggies.